Sunday, April 10, 2011

Tenderness

In the name of Allah The Compassionate The Merciful















In this journey
Sometimes I'm dazzled by the sign posts
Which are adorned with diamonds and gem stones
I took so much time admiring the appearances of the sign posts
that I forgot my REAL destination
For the love of Your creations
You pelted me with stones to make me realized time is running out
I would writhe in agony
But I'm forever thankful
Sometimes I realized I made wrong choices
I knew that You would not forsake me
I anticipated your gentle reminder
and when it finally came I smile in the face of physical affliction, mental anguish
Thank You for purifying me now when I'm able to endure it

Sometimes I took a wrong way and plunged in the vast abyss of nihilism
You waited for me tenderly but I was way too deep
You snatched me hard and I fell on my face
the excruciating physical suffering and mental misery
became too unbearable and I almost forget that You were always there for me
I looked up and called out Your name
Water flowed to enliven the barren ground
Thank You for the constant guidance to make me stay on the Path
Thank You for making me feel Your Compassion
Thank You for making me focus on You
Thank You for the warmth the flows through my veins
Thank You for the shivers down my spine

THE PROPHET (PBUH) SAYS, "WHEN GOD LOVES HIS SERVANT, HE SENDS TRIBULATIONS; IF HE PATIENTLY BEARS THEM, HE IS FAVORED; IF HE CHEERFULLY FACES THEM, HE IS SINGLED OUT AS CHOSEN OF GOD"

No comments:

Post a Comment