In the name of Allah The Most Knowledgeable The Most Wise
• Student should purify his soul from impurities for they could hinder the student from understanding and remembering the subject learnt.
• Student should search for knowledge for it will not come to him and it is not passed down by parents. The motivation to learn must come intrinsically.
• Seek knowledge at its centre for it is where scholars and seekers of knowledge gathered. Therefore, you can benefit from learning from different scholars of authority and discussions with your colleagues.
• Be patient while seeking knowledge.
• Use a lot of observations and examine carefully the sources of knowledge. Student also should observe the natural phenomena around him.
• Learn from books which are authentic and comprehensive for they contain answers to most of your questions.
• Read books from different scholars on the topic to be discussed before the lesson to compare with your teacher’s perspective and to evaluate different reasoning used by different scholars.
O ALLAH THE MOST GENEROUS THE MOST COMPASSIONATE, GRANT MY CHILDREN, SAIF, NUS, QARAFI, RUMAISA, IZZAH AND IZAD, KNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTANDING AND MAKE PERFECT THEIR MORAL CHARACTERS LIKE YOU HAVE PERFECTED THEIR PHYSICAL APPEARANCES...AMIN.