Sunday, March 27, 2011

Love Vengeance

In the name of Allah the Compassionate the Beneficent

Is it called love
When I abdicated thee
Lost in the labyrinth of life
Is it called love
When I permitted thee
To traverse the path to misery
While I knew the right path to felicity

For love HE discloses Himself
Revealed His divine intervention
To guide mortals to blissful end
HE would not abandon His love
Obstacles He put along the way
To strengthen resistance
To ensure success in traversing path full of thorns

If I ever said I love thee
Would I relinquish thee and
Let thee aimlessness without guide
Forsaking thee is not manifestation of love
but of vengeance to see thee lost in the maze of life
If I ever love thee
I would ensure thee stay on the path to serenity



MAAFKAN UMMI

No comments:

Post a Comment