Monday, February 28, 2011

Just An Excuse

In the name of Allah the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful

It is only an excuse to say that my life is so busy lately cuz I sure do waste a lot of time doing nothing important...sometimes it really bothers me to continue doing meaningless things but for now I'm on the losing streak...sigh...

Last night I had a dream that I'm already dead and in the transitional world, between the here and the hereafter... It was scary cuz I was sure that I've not done enough for my salvation...but I later thought that it is not what i did that will save me but the Mercy and Compassion of Allah....but did I do good enough to be worthy of receiving HIS Mercy... I was not so sure....Allah is the Most Forgiving but I should not be too sure...When i woke up from my dream, I was really relieved that it was only a dream and I should learn from that lesson...

what is the demarcation line that separate fantasy and reality? that is the question...

No comments:

Post a Comment