Tuesday, February 15, 2011

A Scribble

In the name of Allah the Most Beneficent the Most Merciful

It has been a while since I posted something in this blog. It does not mean that my life is without adventure...on the contrary, a lot of adventures and misadventures had happened during this short time span but I don't know where to begin.

December 2010 was the beginning of my full time job at the University and since it took 7 months for Dr Dinon to sign my medical report, I thought I won't be appointed as a teacher on health reasons...thus I have planned a vacation in Syria and a trip to Egypt...

Besides, a lot of emotional adventures also had taken place during this time span that got me thinking on the lessons that Allah conveyed to me through rough experiential learning...

No comments:

Post a Comment